Saturday, August 25, 2012

It's really really NEW !

Asslamaualaikum and good nights everyone . It has been a long time. Seriously this longer period of time, a lot of things happened . Dearest friend , before I start my story Im glad to wish you all Happy Eid .Well , dah raya keenam ke tujuh entah takpelah kan. It's still raya . Aishah dengar lagi bunyi mercun , raya lagilah kan . So what NEW ? Actually , Ive delete all my post , I means my old post . Nonsense one . Nasib baik tak banyak post .

The things that happened , are Ive done wit my trial , Kak Dena pregnant . Congrats kak . I know a sister wit beautiful face that is Aisyah Shakirah . This akak , yang sedarkan Aishah maksud perempuan sebenar . Dan Aishah sedar sekarang . A lot of thanks to her . Aishah tak cakap Aishah dah berubah .

I know to be a best muslimah it needs time . So I give myself a long period of time to me become a muslimah . I don't know how to be , but im sure wit everyone helps , with Allah by my side .. I can do it . It not mean I will be "katak bawah tempurung" or "burdah girl" but , I will my best . Why ? It is wrong to be "burdah girl" ? I love it . But nowadays , burdah girl look weird in front of the people . It not a good attitude . lol . I mean, ya not a good attitude . Im done because it 11.53 pm now. I need a rest . Btw, petua sebelum tidur ambil wuduk , nak tidur niat dalam hati maafkan semua orang yang dah buat salah dengan kita okay . Du'a also . Pagi nanti kalau dah bangun jangan lupa bersyukur .




Sincerely Aishah

No comments:

Post a Comment