Monday, August 27, 2012

School comeback !

Assalamualaikum & Hi . Alhamdulillah , Aishah diberi nafas untuk masih menuntut ilmu . Really really bersyukur . Alhamdulillah . This house full of cengkerik you know . Everyone key theri house like teacher said "ada jongkong emas ke dalam mulut kamu tu?" okay , its really funny . So without anyone thought I make a relation with twitter , facebook and of course blog . Actually , it feel really sad , because how the family became like this . Haihh :/

First day of school after "beraya sakan" bagai . Mood to study is not really come . In the "otak" petang ni raya rumah ......... esok raya rumah......... So , our class like "pasar ikan" you know ? But , it's a happy moment. Of course we told what we had on raya. Lol .

Since im the one who said "datang rumah esok petang . Semua mesti datang" Well , a bit regret for saying that , but they are my friends so "it's okay". Kisah Nabi dulu pun memang ada peristiwa yang kita kena muliakan tetamu.

Nabi dulu , even musuh dia datang dengan tujuan sebagai seorang tetamu dia layan dengan baik. Then , macam mana pulak kita nak tau dia datang dengan tujuan sebgai seorang tetamu atau sebgai seorang musuh ? *korang terfikir tak?* Kalau tak cerita je la eh . Zaman Nabi dulu , kalau nak perang pakai baju besi bawa pedang pastu bawa tentera yang ramai . Mana ada pakai baju besi bawa pedang datang sebagai tetemu . So , konklusinya kita perlu melayan sesiapa sahaja sebagai seorang tetamu walaupun "MUSUH" kita .

Just a bit of tazkirah there . Hahahaha . K next , from the old post I told you all that I hope , I will try my best to be a muslimah girl right . So I tell me bestfriend about that . She's not laughing but she encourage me a lot . You know what ? She asked me to right at my table like this "PEREMPUAN YANG SUSAH DIDEKATI OLEH LELAKI" . So , if I laughing loudly with my boy friends , she will remind me about that . And I will say Astaghfirullahhalazim . Then , I will sit properly and do my school work . Thanks to her .

That the end . Really that I can write more and more post . Alhamdulillah .

Sicerely
Aishah


3 comments: